Developer 3 Turn Productions is taking its Jane Austen MMO Ever, Jane to Kickstarter in an attempt to raise $100,000 to bring the game to life.
Ever, Jane puts players in the role of characters who build stories, gossip against once another, go to dinner parties and explore family connections. Mini-games planned for the title will include sewing, ballroom dancing and puzzles, with additional historically-accurate passtimes planned if the game reaches its stretch goals. You can check out its Kickstarter campaign right here.
A downloadable prototype of the game is already available here. Ever, Jane has currently raised $26,878 of its full funding goal, with 25 days to go.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Help Nipah build a PC
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Favorite "Bad" Game