Developer 3 Turn Productions is taking its Jane Austen MMO Ever, Jane to Kickstarter in an attempt to raise $100,000 to bring the game to life.
Ever, Jane puts players in the role of characters who build stories, gossip against once another, go to dinner parties and explore family connections. Mini-games planned for the title will include sewing, ballroom dancing and puzzles, with additional historically-accurate passtimes planned if the game reaches its stretch goals. You can check out its Kickstarter campaign right here.
A downloadable prototype of the game is already available here. Ever, Jane has currently raised $26,878 of its full funding goal, with 25 days to go.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Any clues to why it is called Second Son?
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Contest Resumes: Infamous: Second Son - Win a statue of Delsin Rowe
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- The Secret Ending (spoilers)
- The best song in a video game?