Developer 3 Turn Productions is taking its Jane Austen MMO Ever, Jane to Kickstarter in an attempt to raise $100,000 to bring the game to life.
Ever, Jane puts players in the role of characters who build stories, gossip against once another, go to dinner parties and explore family connections. Mini-games planned for the title will include sewing, ballroom dancing and puzzles, with additional historically-accurate passtimes planned if the game reaches its stretch goals. You can check out its Kickstarter campaign right here.
A downloadable prototype of the game is already available here. Ever, Jane has currently raised $26,878 of its full funding goal, with 25 days to go.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Robot Mode (Wed 12 Mar)
- Video frame issues - It can't just be me
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?