Developer 3 Turn Productions is taking its Jane Austen MMO Ever, Jane to Kickstarter in an attempt to raise $100,000 to bring the game to life.
Ever, Jane puts players in the role of characters who build stories, gossip against once another, go to dinner parties and explore family connections. Mini-games planned for the title will include sewing, ballroom dancing and puzzles, with additional historically-accurate passtimes planned if the game reaches its stretch goals. You can check out its Kickstarter campaign right here.
A downloadable prototype of the game is already available here. Ever, Jane has currently raised $26,878 of its full funding goal, with 25 days to go.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Nintendo lost $97M last quarter even with the success of Mario Kart 8
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer
More from Polygon
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?