A new trailer for Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls focuses on the expansion pack's added features and updates.
The first part of the trailer covers the new gameplay of Adventure mode, where players must travel across the land hunting bounties. It also introduces the Nephalem Rifts, mini-dungeons where players must hold out long enough to spawn a massive boss.
The second half of the trailer discusses new gameplay improvements and systems. Reaper of Souls introduces clans to Diablo 3, and adds a new Artisan NPC to your town base: the Mystic, who can remove weapon enchantments and add others. Reaper of Souls also adds a cosmetic Transmogrification mode similar to that in World of Warcraft, so obtaining higher-quality gear doesn't mean sacrificing a character appearance that the player is fond of.
Expect to learn more about Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls tomorrow when BlizzCon 2013 kicks off in Anaheim, California.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Controller Design Competition
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Any clues to why it is called Second Son?