Microsoft is offering a full tour of the Xbox One's lineup of games, apps and television capabilities in a 12 minute video posted today by the company.
The video, which you can view above, offers a closer look at how the Xbox One dashboard functions, while also giving a glimpse at Kinect integration and automatic recognition sign-in. Voice commands are shown off, as well as a look at the speed of switching between games and apps.
Xbox One is scheduled to launch Nov. 22 in most regions.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?