Today I'm with Polygon Managing Editor Justin McElroy and Deputy News Editor Griffin McElroy talking about the differences between Xbox One and PS4.
If this is your first episode, Friends List is a daily web series in which members of Polygon's editorial staff answer an important, unusual or agitating question related to video games. The goal is to give Polygon's many team members across the globe have an opportunity to speak with you directly via video.
Today, Features Editor Russ Pitts, Deputy News Editor Griffin McElroy and Managing Editor Justin McElroy answer this question: Who will win the console war? The episode will begin at 2:00 p.m. ET and will be available via YouTube following the recording.
Share your opinion in the comments. We'll field some questions at the end of the episode.
Enjoy Friends List anywhere, anytime:
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)