Today I'm with Polygon Managing Editor Justin McElroy and Deputy News Editor Griffin McElroy talking about the differences between Xbox One and PS4.
If this is your first episode, Friends List is a daily web series in which members of Polygon's editorial staff answer an important, unusual or agitating question related to video games. The goal is to give Polygon's many team members across the globe have an opportunity to speak with you directly via video.
Today, Features Editor Russ Pitts, Deputy News Editor Griffin McElroy and Managing Editor Justin McElroy answer this question: Who will win the console war? The episode will begin at 2:00 p.m. ET and will be available via YouTube following the recording.
Share your opinion in the comments. We'll field some questions at the end of the episode.
Enjoy Friends List anywhere, anytime:
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Hex Heroes and the (possible) problem with Wii U exclusive Kickstarters
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Project Spark Love