Tiny Brains, Spearhead Games' four-player action puzzle game featuring lab animals, will be released Nov. 26 on PlayStation 4, the studio announced today.
That's a week and a half after the game's previously announced release date — it was supposed to launch alongside the PS4 on Nov. 15.
Tiny Brains makes use of the unique capabilities of the DualShock 4. The color of the illumination on the controller's light bar will correspond to the color of the animal you're playing as, and the touchpad is used to swipe an arrow into the game world when you want to point things out to your compatriots.
For more on Tiny Brains, check out our recent preview. The game will also be available on PlayStation Network for PlayStation 3 and Windows PC via Steam; we're reaching out to publisher 505 Games to ask about the release dates on those platforms.
Update: The PlayStation 3 and PC versions of Tiny Brains are now "scheduled for early December," said a 505 Games representative in an email to Polygon. In addition, the rep clarified that the game is not in development on Xbox 360. We've edited the story above to reflect this.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- The International Dota 2 tournament watched by more than 20M viewers, Valve says
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- EA offers top games and big discounts for $5 a month