Tiny Brains, Spearhead Games' four-player action puzzle game featuring lab animals, will be released Nov. 26 on PlayStation 4, the studio announced today.
That's a week and a half after the game's previously announced release date — it was supposed to launch alongside the PS4 on Nov. 15.
Tiny Brains makes use of the unique capabilities of the DualShock 4. The color of the illumination on the controller's light bar will correspond to the color of the animal you're playing as, and the touchpad is used to swipe an arrow into the game world when you want to point things out to your compatriots.
For more on Tiny Brains, check out our recent preview. The game will also be available on PlayStation Network for PlayStation 3 and Windows PC via Steam; we're reaching out to publisher 505 Games to ask about the release dates on those platforms.
Update: The PlayStation 3 and PC versions of Tiny Brains are now "scheduled for early December," said a 505 Games representative in an email to Polygon. In addition, the rep clarified that the game is not in development on Xbox 360. We've edited the story above to reflect this.
- This is a video game (and it's the best thing ever)
- The Sims 4 gameplay video - 48 hours in the life of a Sim
- Here's your first look at Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on PS4 and Xbox One
- Nearly 1K developers sign letter to end intolerance in the games community (update)
- There is a human inside this insane Metal Gear cosplay