The latest system update for Nintendo 3DS finally gives the platform access to the Miiverse, Nintendo announced today.
The update lets users register a Nintendo Network ID to their system, or use their Wii U ID to combine Nintendo eShop balances and Wish Lists. Users will need a broadband connection for full access to the Miiverse; however, there is also an offline mode where you can queue posts and manually post them once a wifi connection is established.
Other updates include the removal of the five-time limit on transferring 3DS data to a new console and the launch of the camera app.
While both Wii U and 3DS are now technically unified, however, The Verge reports Nintendo is currently suffering network issues that return a connection error when attempting to access the eShop.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Game contoller for PC
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS