Firmware update 1.52 can be manually downloaded to the PS4 through the Settings menu. Players can also set their system to automatically download all updates by enabling the Automatic Uploads and Downloads feature.
PS4 system update 1.52 coming soon, improves system software stability. Protip: Enable Auto Downloads and leave your PS4 in standby mode!— PlayStation (@PlayStation) December 11, 2013
Last week, Sony Computer Entertainment president and CEO Andrew House announced that the PS4 sold more than 2.1 million consoles since its initial launch in North America on Nov. 15. The previous system software update, which hit one month ago, further improved the system's stability as well as made "minor refinements" to the PS4 UI, such as more clear indications for game and patch downloads.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?