A free patch now available for Sonic Lost World on Wii U makes it easier for players to gather extra lives, according to a post on the Sega Blog.
After downloading the patch, players will earn an additional extra life for every 100 gold rings collected. Sega has also doubled the number of lives added after losing all rings and getting a Game Over. Losing a level will now net players 10 more lives instead of five when they choose to continue.
Four Color powers have been mapped to the analog stick and buttons, the Black Bomb, Crimson Eagle, Indigo Asteroid and Orange Rocket. Items will now appear on the world map and players will be notified they can replay the Nightmare add-on content after scoring 100,000 points.
The update also fixes a graphics issue affecting a small number of users in the Frozen Factory pinball casino area.
Sonic Lost World launched in October for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. Check out Polygon's review here.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Project Spark Love
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- After this, GTA V for PC is pretty much confirmed
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Easter Monday MMXIV (Mon 21 April)