The creators of Cards Against Humanity teamed up with Sportsfriends co-developer Doug Wilson and game designer Zach Gage to release Clusterfuck, a sex party card game.
(Eds. Note: As you might guess, the rules of the game, and some language in the video above, are NSFW.)
In Clusterfuck, players want to either score with friends three times or complete a threesome. First, players pass each other "sexy" notes. In the next round, players close their eyes and point to the person or people they want to hook up with. Two players pointing exclusively to each other score and earn one point, while three players pointing to one another complete a threesome and win three points.
However, players outside of a suspected threesome can choose to flip off the trio, busting up the ménage à trois and earning two points. Advanced rules are also available for players seeking a challenge — and the chance to ogle friends or pass along chlamydia.
You can download cards and rules free for Clusterfuck here. For more on how the game is played, check out the video above. Clusterfuck was created as part of Cards Against Humanity's 12 Days of Holiday Bullshit.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)