The latest update for PopCap's action-strategy title, Plants vs. Zombies 2, adds a new map, "Piñata Party" levels and more.
The game's user interface has also been revamped to help players "know how much you've done, where you're going and what loot you'll get along the way." The game's Turbo button will now allow players to speed up both the zombies and their planting, while the game's progression has been updated to be "quicker and easier."
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- I've experienced the Pokémon World Championships, and you should too
- Games with great Sound Design