The latest update for PopCap's action-strategy title, Plants vs. Zombies 2, adds a new map, "Piñata Party" levels and more.
The game's user interface has also been revamped to help players "know how much you've done, where you're going and what loot you'll get along the way." The game's Turbo button will now allow players to speed up both the zombies and their planting, while the game's progression has been updated to be "quicker and easier."
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?