The latest update for PopCap's action-strategy title, Plants vs. Zombies 2, adds a new map, "Piñata Party" levels and more.
The game's user interface has also been revamped to help players "know how much you've done, where you're going and what loot you'll get along the way." The game's Turbo button will now allow players to speed up both the zombies and their planting, while the game's progression has been updated to be "quicker and easier."
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Hex Heroes and the (possible) problem with Wii U exclusive Kickstarters
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Project Spark Love