The latest update for PopCap's action-strategy title, Plants vs. Zombies 2, adds a new map, "Piñata Party" levels and more.
The game's user interface has also been revamped to help players "know how much you've done, where you're going and what loot you'll get along the way." The game's Turbo button will now allow players to speed up both the zombies and their planting, while the game's progression has been updated to be "quicker and easier."
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- The best song in a video game?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Controller Design Competition
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!