The latest update for PopCap's action-strategy title, Plants vs. Zombies 2, adds a new map, "Piñata Party" levels and more.
The game's user interface has also been revamped to help players "know how much you've done, where you're going and what loot you'll get along the way." The game's Turbo button will now allow players to speed up both the zombies and their planting, while the game's progression has been updated to be "quicker and easier."
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- Upgrade ps4 to 7200rpm?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?