Right-wing group The National Liberty Foundation, a Florida-based political collective associated with the conservative Tea Party, is posting anti-immigration propaganda from Bioshock Infinite, originally designed to satirize real-world conservative politics.
According to the group's official Facebook page, the NLF aims to keep American media, citizens and government focused on "the importance of free enterprise, limited government, fiscal responsibility, individual liberty and American heritage."
An image uploaded to the page from Bioshock Infinite features George Washington and the statement: "It is our holy duty to guard against the foreign hordes."
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?