Right-wing group The National Liberty Foundation, a Florida-based political collective associated with the conservative Tea Party, is posting anti-immigration propaganda from Bioshock Infinite, originally designed to satirize real-world conservative politics.
According to the group's official Facebook page, the NLF aims to keep American media, citizens and government focused on "the importance of free enterprise, limited government, fiscal responsibility, individual liberty and American heritage."
An image uploaded to the page from Bioshock Infinite features George Washington and the statement: "It is our holy duty to guard against the foreign hordes."
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Bad News Bearer (Wednesday, Dec. 17)
- Forbes: You Don't Have To Kill Prostitutes In 'GTA V'
- Getting the best picture out of retro game consoles
- Kerbal Space Program - Now in Beta!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, No. 4 - Mercs and White Collars
- Clans of Polygon: What's going on in Destiny? (Nov - Dec)
- Pokémon Discussions - Primal Evolution Ain't Cheap
- Why We Shouldn't Try to Stop "Hatred"?
- The Besties need your help in picking the best game of the year!
- The Ending of Dragon Age: Inquisition (!Spoilers obviously!)