Right-wing group The National Liberty Foundation, a Florida-based political collective associated with the conservative Tea Party, is posting anti-immigration propaganda from Bioshock Infinite, originally designed to satirize real-world conservative politics.
According to the group's official Facebook page, the NLF aims to keep American media, citizens and government focused on "the importance of free enterprise, limited government, fiscal responsibility, individual liberty and American heritage."
An image uploaded to the page from Bioshock Infinite features George Washington and the statement: "It is our holy duty to guard against the foreign hordes."
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)