Nintendo UK shared a new video on YouTube this morning detailing how Wii U users can claim free trials of fitness titles Wii Fit U and Wii Sports Club.
A free day pass is available for Wii Sports Club, which grants users 24-hours access to the game's activities like bowling and golf, as well as a 31-day free trial of Wii Fit U, the successor to Wii title Wii Fit.
Wii U owners who have the automatic software downloads feature enabled will find the software already on their Wii U menu screen. From there, clicking on the software icon and following the setup instructions will grant players access to their free trials. Players who don't have automatic downloads set up can find both free trials through the Wii U Nintendo eShop.
Wii Fit U's free trial has been available for Wii U owners since Nov. 1. Players who wish to continue using the title after the free trial period expires will need to purchased a Fit Meter at retail, which costs $19.99, and sync it with their game. Wii Sports Club includes five games from the original Wii Sports — baseball, bowling, boxing, golf and tennis.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?