A new online multiplayer mode, "Hunter, Hunted," is available for Batman: Arkham Origins today, publisher Warner Bros. Interactive announced.
"Hunter, Hunted" is available for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC versions of the game. The Wii U version of the game does not include online multiplayer.
This new mode features "last man standing" gameplay, in which the last team still alive is declared the victor. One Batman, three of Bane's thugs and three of the Joker's lackies face off in an arena without respawning abilities until only one is left standing.
Batman: Arkham Origins' first piece of season pass DLC, Initiation, launched earlier this month. Read the most recent update to our review, which takes into account multiple patches released by developer Warner Bros. Montreal over the past month, here.
Batman: Arkham Origins is available now for PS3, Xbox 360, Windows PC and Wii U, alongside its Nintendo 3DS companion game, Batman: Arkham Origins: Blackgate.
- How video games can change the world, one child at a time
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Why a deal between Netflix and Comcast matters to gamers
- Tabletop Simulator - Overview video
- Limbo, Skullgirls Encore and more join PlayStation Instant Game Collection in May