Payday 2, Overkill Software's co-op shooter, received a free new heist today on Steam.
According to the official Charlie Santa DLC site, the heist can go down two ways. Plan A is the quicker and stealthier of the two and involves ladders, disabled cameras and pacified security guards. Plan B will see players under fire drilling into the vault and waiting for an airdrop and a skyhook balloon before their escape.
Check out the trailer above to see the free Charlie Santa DLC, whose GO Bank map is based on a map from Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. For more on the game, be sure to check out Polygon's Payday 2 review.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Candy Crush creator estimates its IPO could value the company at $7 billion