The game, which first launched on PlayStation in 1996, is available for the equivalent of $0.99. Despite already being available to purchase, Square Enix has yet to officially announce the release.
Tomb Raider requires iOS 7.0 or later and is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Looking for some good Players
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Rock1m1's review on Wolfenstein: The New Order