The game, which first launched on PlayStation in 1996, is available for the equivalent of $0.99. Despite already being available to purchase, Square Enix has yet to officially announce the release.
Tomb Raider requires iOS 7.0 or later and is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Pre-load coming to the XB1 according to the store page
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- On Patreon support
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9