French refurbishing company Lekki is now selling newly made-over and re-colored Nintendo 64 consoles bundled with a copy of Super Mario 64, created with second-hand systems that have since been put back into service.
Each bundle is available to purchase for €120 from its website, roughly $165, and includes a customized and refurbished console and matching controller along with the game. Beyond a series of revamped mobile phones, Lekki's roster of refurbished systems also includes Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color and Super Nintendo, along with a handful of retro titles, Mission: Impossible, 1080 Snowboarding, ISS 64 and Wave Race 64.
"By customizing revamped second-hand mobile phones and handheld video game systems, Lëkki makes a commitment to sustainable development and recycling, trough putting iconic objects from the past into service," reads a statement from the company.
You can check out the modernized game systems here, available in four different colors.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Getting a PS4
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- The Last of US DLC
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?