French refurbishing company Lekki is now selling newly made-over and re-colored Nintendo 64 consoles bundled with a copy of Super Mario 64, created with second-hand systems that have since been put back into service.
Each bundle is available to purchase for €120 from its website, roughly $165, and includes a customized and refurbished console and matching controller along with the game. Beyond a series of revamped mobile phones, Lekki's roster of refurbished systems also includes Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color and Super Nintendo, along with a handful of retro titles, Mission: Impossible, 1080 Snowboarding, ISS 64 and Wave Race 64.
"By customizing revamped second-hand mobile phones and handheld video game systems, Lëkki makes a commitment to sustainable development and recycling, trough putting iconic objects from the past into service," reads a statement from the company.
You can check out the modernized game systems here, available in four different colors.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?