Zen Studios' Zen Pinball 2 for the PlayStation 4 is being delayed by a week and will launch on Dec. 24, the studio's community manager Bobby Loertscher announced today via the PlayStation Blog.
The PS4 version of the game was originally slated to launch today. Loertscher said the delay is a result of the hiccups the studio encountered bringing a complicated game to a new platform, but these problems are quickly being ironed out.
In the blog post, Loertscher also detailed how players who have already bought Zen Pinball 2 tables on the PlayStation 3 can import tables from the game to the PS4 version at no charge. The step-by-step guide can be viewed here.
Zen Pinball 2 originally launched in 2012 for the PlayStation 3 and PS Vita. A Wii U version launched in March 2013.
- How video games can change the world, one child at a time
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Why a deal between Netflix and Comcast matters to gamers
- Tabletop Simulator - Overview video
- Limbo, Skullgirls Encore and more join PlayStation Instant Game Collection in May