The Freedom Cry downloadable content for Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag on Windows PC will be delayed and is expected to launch "in the coming days," according to a forum post by a Ubisoft UK forum manager.
The following statement was posted to the forum: "The PC version of the Freedom Cry DLC for Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag will release in the coming days. We are taking the extra time to apply a final layer of polish to ensure that it meets the expectations of our fans."
The single-player DLC launched today on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Black Flag's associate producer Sylvain Trottier said in an interview last month that the studio is committed to optimizing its games for PC.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy