The newest automatic update for Grand Theft Auto 5's online multiplayer component will add a new team-based mode, Capture, to GTA Online, Rockstar Games detailed today. The free update is expected to hit PlayStation Network and Xbox Live on Dec. 18.
When it does, the Capture update will bring with it 20 new jobs across four modes: Raid, Hold, GTA and Contend. Each is a Grand Theft Auto-themed variation on capture the flag gameplay, with players tasked with stealing packages, weapons and vehicles, while also preventing their opponents from doing the same.
On its website, Rockstar details some of those jobs, including one ("All Abhorred") in which players must steal buses and another that sees rival gangs fight for control of a tractor ("Field of Screams"). The package-snatching spans GTA 5's massive world, which players will be able to explore in new ways soon.
The update also promises "a host of fixes and dynamic tuning updates" for Grand Theft Auto 5.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions