Super Mario Galaxy's Princess Rosalina and her companion star-creature Luma will join the roster of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS, it was announced today in a Nintendo Direct presentation.
Rosalina joins an ever-growing roster, which includes newcomers Mega Man, the Animal Crossing Villager and the Wii Fit trainer among them. Sonic the Hedgehog is also returning for another round, as is Marth from role-playing franchise Fire Emblem.
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS will launch in 2014.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Cheap Shark for Games?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Square Goods @PS4 INVITE live 9pm pst
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?