Super Mario Galaxy's Princess Rosalina and her companion star-creature Luma will join the roster of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS, it was announced today in a Nintendo Direct presentation.
Rosalina joins an ever-growing roster, which includes newcomers Mega Man, the Animal Crossing Villager and the Wii Fit trainer among them. Sonic the Hedgehog is also returning for another round, as is Marth from role-playing franchise Fire Emblem.
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS will launch in 2014.
In This StoryStream
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Post Your Rig!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II