NES Remix, a collection of revamped levels from more than a dozen Nintendo Entertainment System titles, is now available on the Nintendo Wii U eShop, Nintendo president Satoru Iwata announced today in a Nintendo Direct presentation.
NES Remix, available for $14.99, features scenes from games like The Legend of Zelda, Donkey Kong and Super Mario Bros. remixed and tweaked with additional challenges and elements to "make them feel brand new," Iwata said. The game includes levels from 16 different titles and according to Iwata will highlight "the best parts" of each stage.
The game is compatible with Miiverse; players will be able to share scores via the service and collect a series of 8-bit stamps
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Project Spark Love
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- After this, GTA V for PC is pretty much confirmed
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Easter Monday MMXIV (Mon 21 April)