NES Remix, a collection of revamped levels from more than a dozen Nintendo Entertainment System titles, is now available on the Nintendo Wii U eShop, Nintendo president Satoru Iwata announced today in a Nintendo Direct presentation.
NES Remix, available for $14.99, features scenes from games like The Legend of Zelda, Donkey Kong and Super Mario Bros. remixed and tweaked with additional challenges and elements to "make them feel brand new," Iwata said. The game includes levels from 16 different titles and according to Iwata will highlight "the best parts" of each stage.
The game is compatible with Miiverse; players will be able to share scores via the service and collect a series of 8-bit stamps
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- Upgrade ps4 to 7200rpm?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?
- Getting a PS4