That follows Spanel's note on Twitter from earlier in the day that within the first 12 hours of DayZ going on sale, 88,000 people had purchased the game.
DayZ is currently available in an alpha version, and Bohemia has warned potential customers that the title is a work-in-progress. "Bugs discovered: many. Work ahead: hard," Spanel noted on his blog.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Project Spark Love
- After this, GTA V for PC is pretty much confirmed
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?