That follows Spanel's note on Twitter from earlier in the day that within the first 12 hours of DayZ going on sale, 88,000 people had purchased the game.
DayZ is currently available in an alpha version, and Bohemia has warned potential customers that the title is a work-in-progress. "Bugs discovered: many. Work ahead: hard," Spanel noted on his blog.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- On Patreon support
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall