The expansion will be available in multiple editions for Mac and Windows PC. The $39.99 Digital Standard Edition includes the game itself, while the $59.99 Digital Deluxe Edition includes the game, three additional character slots and in-game content like minions, a treasure goblin pet and decals for StarCraft 2. Both editions are available for pre-order in the Battle.net Shop.
A $79.99 retail-exclusive Collector's Edition will be available at select retailers and include all of the Digital Deluxe content plus a mousepad, a hardback art book and a behind the scenes Blu-Ray/DVD set.
Late last month, Blizzard announced that a closed beta for the expansion would arrive by the end of the year. For more on what to expect from Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls, check out Polygon's coverage from BlizzCon 2013.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Rayman creator Michel Ancel leading new indie studio Wild Sheep, will stay at Ubisoft
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30