There'll be servers for hosting, DOTA2 players boasting, and Starbound worlds of snow. There'll be scary DayZ stories, and tales of the glories of Steam sales long, long ago. It's The Most Valvederful Time Of The Year.
This month, we'll be interviewing co-workers about the games they believe deserve the title of Game of the Year. Today on Friends List Features Editor Russ Pitts asks Features Writer Charlie Hall: Is Steam the home of game of the year?
The episode will begin at 2 p.m. ET (or thereabouts!) and will be available via YouTube following the recording.
Enjoy Friends List anywhere, anytime:
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today