There'll be servers for hosting, DOTA2 players boasting, and Starbound worlds of snow. There'll be scary DayZ stories, and tales of the glories of Steam sales long, long ago. It's The Most Valvederful Time Of The Year.
This month, we'll be interviewing co-workers about the games they believe deserve the title of Game of the Year. Today on Friends List Features Editor Russ Pitts asks Features Writer Charlie Hall: Is Steam the home of game of the year?
The episode will begin at 2 p.m. ET (or thereabouts!) and will be available via YouTube following the recording.
Enjoy Friends List anywhere, anytime:
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Help Nipah build a PC
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Favorite "Bad" Game