There'll be servers for hosting, DOTA2 players boasting, and Starbound worlds of snow. There'll be scary DayZ stories, and tales of the glories of Steam sales long, long ago. It's The Most Valvederful Time Of The Year.
This month, we'll be interviewing co-workers about the games they believe deserve the title of Game of the Year. Today on Friends List Features Editor Russ Pitts asks Features Writer Charlie Hall: Is Steam the home of game of the year?
The episode will begin at 2 p.m. ET (or thereabouts!) and will be available via YouTube following the recording.
Enjoy Friends List anywhere, anytime:
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Tell Us Your Story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- RIP Friends List?
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming