A man was robbed and fatally shot yesterday following a planned online arrangement to sell a PlayStation 4 console, San Francisco police report (as detailed in the San Jose Mercury News).
The victim, said to be in his early 20s, is believed to have met the shooter online and agreed to sell him the newly released console. After meeting, the victim was shot multiple times. The suspect took the system and fled the scene, police say. The victim was later taken to San Francisco General Hospital where he died.
Investigators are now searching for surveillance footage that could lead to an arrest of the suspect.
Sony's PS4 console launched on Nov. 15 and sold roughly one million units in its first 24 hours.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Games with great Sound Design
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- On Patreon support
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26