A man was robbed and fatally shot yesterday following a planned online arrangement to sell a PlayStation 4 console, San Francisco police report (as detailed in the San Jose Mercury News).
The victim, said to be in his early 20s, is believed to have met the shooter online and agreed to sell him the newly released console. After meeting, the victim was shot multiple times. The suspect took the system and fled the scene, police say. The victim was later taken to San Francisco General Hospital where he died.
Investigators are now searching for surveillance footage that could lead to an arrest of the suspect.
Sony's PS4 console launched on Nov. 15 and sold roughly one million units in its first 24 hours.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- The best song in a video game?
- Controller Design Competition
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward