A man was robbed and fatally shot yesterday following a planned online arrangement to sell a PlayStation 4 console, San Francisco police report (as detailed in the San Jose Mercury News).
The victim, said to be in his early 20s, is believed to have met the shooter online and agreed to sell him the newly released console. After meeting, the victim was shot multiple times. The suspect took the system and fled the scene, police say. The victim was later taken to San Francisco General Hospital where he died.
Investigators are now searching for surveillance footage that could lead to an arrest of the suspect.
Sony's PS4 console launched on Nov. 15 and sold roughly one million units in its first 24 hours.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)