Steam broke the 7-million-user mark just after midnight ET today, and reached peak usage of 7,190,345 concurrent members right before 2 a.m. ET, as you can see in the graph below.
The new mark represents a growth of about 1 million users over the past year: In late November 2012, Valve surpassed 6 million concurrent users for the first time. This past October, the company reported that it had reached more than 65 million total Steam accounts, a jump of 30 percent in the past year — which means that last night, more than 10 percent of Steam users were logged in at once.
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?