The Kickstarter campaign for 3 Turn Productions' Jane Austen-inspired massively multiplayer online game, Ever, Jane, successfully completed funding with $109,563 of its proposed $100,000 goal.
The Kickstarter campaign did not achieve any of its stretch goals, which began at $150,000. Additional funding would have helped contributed to music, art and other development costs. However, those interested will still be able to contribute to stretch goals through the game's website.
In Ever, Jane, players spend their time going to dinner parties and society events while building a reputation and spreading gossip. The game takes place in the Regency Period in England and incorporates personality traits fitting of major characters from Austen's novels.
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- The best song in a video game?