The Kickstarter campaign for 3 Turn Productions' Jane Austen-inspired massively multiplayer online game, Ever, Jane, successfully completed funding with $109,563 of its proposed $100,000 goal.
The Kickstarter campaign did not achieve any of its stretch goals, which began at $150,000. Additional funding would have helped contributed to music, art and other development costs. However, those interested will still be able to contribute to stretch goals through the game's website.
In Ever, Jane, players spend their time going to dinner parties and society events while building a reputation and spreading gossip. The game takes place in the Regency Period in England and incorporates personality traits fitting of major characters from Austen's novels.
- Pokémon Discussions - Primal Evolution Ain't Cheap
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, No 5- Terror and Mystery in the Western Frontier
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2463 (Thursday, Dec. 25)
- Clans of Polygon: What's going on in Destiny? (Nov - Dec)
- 10 Big Ethical Issues In Video Games That #GamerGate Won’t Touch
- Polygon Daily: Off-Topic: T'was the Eve Before Christmas ( Wed 24/12 )
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, No. 4.1 - 'Tis the Week Before...
- What are your top 25 games of all-time?
- Forbes: You Don't Have To Kill Prostitutes In 'GTA V'
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Two Day Warning (Tuesday, Dec. 23)