A trailer for storybook-inspired mobile game Tengami shows how the touch-based gameplay will work.
In the trailer, the player drags her finger across the screen to do things like slide rocks, change the scenery and turn from one page to the next. The trailer also demonstrates the game's aesthetics, which are heavily inspired by historical Japanese art and music.
Tengami is planned for a Q2 2014 launch, first on iOS and later on Windows, Mac and Wii U.
- Titanfall review: my buddy
- Street Fighter: The Movie — What went wrong
- Space Noir's spaceship combat headed to PC and tablets from N-Fusion and Unity Games
- Titanfall's achievement lies in allowing the player to find fun in failure
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there