Drinkbox Studio's platforming puzzle game Guacamelee will launch on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in Spring of 2014 and will feature new content, according to an IGN report that was published earlier today and has since been removed.
According to the article, the PS4 and Xbox One version of Guacamelee will have two new worlds with new enemies, a "chicken-bomb" ability and enhanced visuals and particle effects.
Polygon reached out to Drinkbox Studios for comment, to which they responded: "What's Guacamelee?" Polygon's review of Guacamelee can be read here.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Controller Design Competition
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Any clues to why it is called Second Son?