Drinkbox Studio's platforming puzzle game Guacamelee will launch on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in Spring of 2014 and will feature new content, according to an IGN report that was published earlier today and has since been removed.
According to the article, the PS4 and Xbox One version of Guacamelee will have two new worlds with new enemies, a "chicken-bomb" ability and enhanced visuals and particle effects.
Polygon reached out to Drinkbox Studios for comment, to which they responded: "What's Guacamelee?" Polygon's review of Guacamelee can be read here.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Games with great Sound Design
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us