Drinkbox Studio's platforming puzzle game Guacamelee will launch on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in Spring of 2014 and will feature new content, according to an IGN report that was published earlier today and has since been removed.
According to the article, the PS4 and Xbox One version of Guacamelee will have two new worlds with new enemies, a "chicken-bomb" ability and enhanced visuals and particle effects.
Polygon reached out to Drinkbox Studios for comment, to which they responded: "What's Guacamelee?" Polygon's review of Guacamelee can be read here.
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine