Drinkbox Studio's platforming puzzle game Guacamelee will launch on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in Spring of 2014 and will feature new content, according to an IGN report that was published earlier today and has since been removed.
According to the article, the PS4 and Xbox One version of Guacamelee will have two new worlds with new enemies, a "chicken-bomb" ability and enhanced visuals and particle effects.
Polygon reached out to Drinkbox Studios for comment, to which they responded: "What's Guacamelee?" Polygon's review of Guacamelee can be read here.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- This is why we can't have nice things.