A new update now live for Call of Duty: Ghosts brings with it a new mode and a handful of fixes, according to a post on the Call of Duty forums.
In the newly-added Heavy Duty mode, players will have increased health during the mode's playlist. Developer Infinity Ward is hoping to collect player feedback on this mode. Other new features include additional loadouts in Infected Mode and each solider will now earn five squad points during the initial five levels of progression.
The update brings two balance tweaks for the Sniper Rifle: the flinch benefit of the Focus perk for the Sniper Rifle has been reduced and further adjustments and ADS speed reductions have been made to the gun's settings. Additional tweaks include a fix for a glitch allowing unlimited perks and another for an invisibility exploit. Field Order also now adds 100xp upon pickup.
The update launched for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC versions of Call of Duty: Ghosts. The last update made available for the Wii U version hit earlier this month, and there is currently no timeline on when Heavy Duty mode will be added to this version.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Watch Dogs modder releases final version of his PC graphics overhaul, TheWorse Mod
- I'm reviewing every FMV game because I'm broken inside
- Quit Twitter before you're hard, quit Instagram before you're soft