A new update now live for Call of Duty: Ghosts brings with it a new mode and a handful of fixes, according to a post on the Call of Duty forums.
In the newly-added Heavy Duty mode, players will have increased health during the mode's playlist. Developer Infinity Ward is hoping to collect player feedback on this mode. Other new features include additional loadouts in Infected Mode and each solider will now earn five squad points during the initial five levels of progression.
The update brings two balance tweaks for the Sniper Rifle: the flinch benefit of the Focus perk for the Sniper Rifle has been reduced and further adjustments and ADS speed reductions have been made to the gun's settings. Additional tweaks include a fix for a glitch allowing unlimited perks and another for an invisibility exploit. Field Order also now adds 100xp upon pickup.
The update launched for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC versions of Call of Duty: Ghosts. The last update made available for the Wii U version hit earlier this month, and there is currently no timeline on when Heavy Duty mode will be added to this version.
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Street Fighter vets and more designing Magic 2015 cards