Available through the composer's Bandcamp page, those interested can grab soundtracks to indie games like Derek Yu's action-adventure game Spelunky. Inspired by inspired by early 90-s video games, the 62-track album is a "combination of cute and somber jazz, over a mid-tempo beat" and includes additional tracks not featured in the video game.
The digital albums are available in several formats including MP3 and FLAC, with those who pay receiving unlimited mobile access using the free Bandcamp listening app.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- The Walking Dead Season 2: Episode 4 review: existential crisis
- The New Yorker's archives are free - here's a guide to some of its best gaming stories
- Women in the US game industry made 14 percent less than men in 2013, survey says