Available through the composer's Bandcamp page, those interested can grab soundtracks to indie games like Derek Yu's action-adventure game Spelunky. Inspired by inspired by early 90-s video games, the 62-track album is a "combination of cute and somber jazz, over a mid-tempo beat" and includes additional tracks not featured in the video game.
The digital albums are available in several formats including MP3 and FLAC, with those who pay receiving unlimited mobile access using the free Bandcamp listening app.
- This is a video game (and it's the best thing ever)
- The Sims 4 gameplay video - 48 hours in the life of a Sim
- Here's your first look at Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on PS4 and Xbox One
- Nearly 1K developers sign letter to end intolerance in the games community (update)
- Keep your pants up with these GoldenEye proximity mines