Available through the composer's Bandcamp page, those interested can grab soundtracks to indie games like Derek Yu's action-adventure game Spelunky. Inspired by inspired by early 90-s video games, the 62-track album is a "combination of cute and somber jazz, over a mid-tempo beat" and includes additional tracks not featured in the video game.
The digital albums are available in several formats including MP3 and FLAC, with those who pay receiving unlimited mobile access using the free Bandcamp listening app.
- The fixer: Why Rod Fergusson returned to Gears of War
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell (update)
- Polygon Plays: Deus Ex - Episode one
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is the chili cheese fry of Marvel's movie collection
- Players want more options than murder, and GTA 5 proves it