Online services for multiple consoles are undergoing outages and other difficulties due to holiday traffic, according to their respective service status pages.
According to Nintendo's support page, Wii U services are completely inoperable at the time of this post. Service for the Nintendo DS, 3DS and Wii, meanwhile, are functioning with some success.
Online services for other consoles appear to be experiencing similar stress. According to the Xbox Live Service Status page, Xbox One users may have difficulty accessing game features.
The PlayStation Network is online and operating normally at this time, according to its support page.
We will continue to update this post as problems are resolved or reported.
Update: Xbox Live services are now running as usual. Nintendo's eShop for Nintendo DS, 3DS, Wii and Wii U are still experiencing difficulties.
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Controller Design Competition
- The ideal Outfit Which are more Essential Day
- A Simple Style of Wedding Dress for Your Wedding
- Choose a Elegant Wedding Dress for Your Big Day
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- The best song in a video game?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II