Sony is kicking off 2014 with a bang when it comes to the PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection, with free downloads of some of 2013's best games.
Throughout January, six games will be added to the library of free games for Plus subscribers. Klei Entertainment's Don't Starve will become the third free PlayStation 4 game on Plus, following November's offering of Resogun and Contrast at the console's launch.
PlayStation 3 owners will be able to check out Ninja Theory's DmC: Devil May Cry, Irrational Games' BioShock Infinite and Starbreeze Studios' Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. And two PlayStation Vita titles round out the lineup: Smart As... from Climax Studios and XDev Studio Europe, and Team17's Worms: Battle Islands.
You can check out all the games in the PlayStation Plus video above.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)