Beginning March 28, 2014, online features for Resistance: Fall of Man, Resistance 2 and Resistance 3 on PlayStation 3 will be shut down as well. Gran Turismo 5's online features will be unavailable as of May 20.
Additionally, as of Jan. 28, MAG and two PlayStation 3 SOCOM games, Special Forces and Confrontation, will no longer have accessible online features. MAG and SOCOM: Confrontation, since they do not have offline modes, will no longer be playable at this time.
All other titles with decommissioned online services will still be playable in their respective offline modes. A full list of PS3, PlayStaiton 2, PlayStation Portable and PlayStation Vita titles previously taken offline is available here.
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Final Fantasy designer Tetsuya Nomura shows his extreme take on Batman
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- A New Steam Controller
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Spare PS4 Beta Codes
- DESTINY disappointment?
- 25 character code not working on Xbox1
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22