Grand Theft Auto 5 players have been able to create their own Grand Theft Auto Online jobs for some time now, and developer Rockstar North collected the cream of the crop for the first set of Rockstar Verified jobs today.
Earlier this month, Rockstar released the beta version of creation tools that allowed players to design their own deathmatches and races in GTA Online. Since then, players have produced more than 1 million jobs, and Rockstar has now picked 10 of the best ones — six races and four deathmatches — from the total. It's not just a nice honor to become a Rockstar Verified job; once a job is picked for that tag, it becomes playable by everyone on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, not just on the platform where it originated.
The 10 jobs in question take place in varied locales all over Los Santos and Blaine County, from a bridge across the La Puerta Bay in South Los Santos to the Bolingbroke Penitentiary near Sandy Shores to Mount Gordo in northeast Blaine County. You can see the full list on the Rockstar Newswire, or head to the Rockstar Social Club and search by the Rockstar Verified tag.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?