Grand Theft Auto 5 players have been able to create their own Grand Theft Auto Online jobs for some time now, and developer Rockstar North collected the cream of the crop for the first set of Rockstar Verified jobs today.
Earlier this month, Rockstar released the beta version of creation tools that allowed players to design their own deathmatches and races in GTA Online. Since then, players have produced more than 1 million jobs, and Rockstar has now picked 10 of the best ones — six races and four deathmatches — from the total. It's not just a nice honor to become a Rockstar Verified job; once a job is picked for that tag, it becomes playable by everyone on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, not just on the platform where it originated.
The 10 jobs in question take place in varied locales all over Los Santos and Blaine County, from a bridge across the La Puerta Bay in South Los Santos to the Bolingbroke Penitentiary near Sandy Shores to Mount Gordo in northeast Blaine County. You can see the full list on the Rockstar Newswire, or head to the Rockstar Social Club and search by the Rockstar Verified tag.
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?