Grand Theft Auto 5 players have been able to create their own Grand Theft Auto Online jobs for some time now, and developer Rockstar North collected the cream of the crop for the first set of Rockstar Verified jobs today.
Earlier this month, Rockstar released the beta version of creation tools that allowed players to design their own deathmatches and races in GTA Online. Since then, players have produced more than 1 million jobs, and Rockstar has now picked 10 of the best ones — six races and four deathmatches — from the total. It's not just a nice honor to become a Rockstar Verified job; once a job is picked for that tag, it becomes playable by everyone on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, not just on the platform where it originated.
The 10 jobs in question take place in varied locales all over Los Santos and Blaine County, from a bridge across the La Puerta Bay in South Los Santos to the Bolingbroke Penitentiary near Sandy Shores to Mount Gordo in northeast Blaine County. You can see the full list on the Rockstar Newswire, or head to the Rockstar Social Club and search by the Rockstar Verified tag.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Rayman creator Michel Ancel leading new indie studio Wild Sheep, will stay at Ubisoft
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30