Grand Theft Auto 5 players have been able to create their own Grand Theft Auto Online jobs for some time now, and developer Rockstar North collected the cream of the crop for the first set of Rockstar Verified jobs today.
Earlier this month, Rockstar released the beta version of creation tools that allowed players to design their own deathmatches and races in GTA Online. Since then, players have produced more than 1 million jobs, and Rockstar has now picked 10 of the best ones — six races and four deathmatches — from the total. It's not just a nice honor to become a Rockstar Verified job; once a job is picked for that tag, it becomes playable by everyone on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, not just on the platform where it originated.
The 10 jobs in question take place in varied locales all over Los Santos and Blaine County, from a bridge across the La Puerta Bay in South Los Santos to the Bolingbroke Penitentiary near Sandy Shores to Mount Gordo in northeast Blaine County. You can see the full list on the Rockstar Newswire, or head to the Rockstar Social Club and search by the Rockstar Verified tag.
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell sends the Saints to Hell in 2015
- Nintendo reveals the New Nintendo 3DS
- Help us choose the best reader-designed Sunset Overdrive character
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- More Dragon Quest games heading to mobile, including the original, very soon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- On Being A "Gamer"