The tile, which is listed on Google Play for $4.99, requires Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up to operate on Android-based smartphones and tablets.
The Cave centers the journey of seven mismatched adventurers, where each character features a distinct personality, agenda, backstory and talents. Players explore the anthropomorphic cave with a chosen team of three adventurers with the ability to switch between characters in order to solve The Cave's puzzles.
The Cave launched on Ouya earlier this month and for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad via the App Store on Oct. 3. It is also available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U, Windows PC, Mac and Linux. For more about Double Fine's adventure game, be sure to check out our review.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Post Your Rig!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II