The tile, which is listed on Google Play for $4.99, requires Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up to operate on Android-based smartphones and tablets.
The Cave centers the journey of seven mismatched adventurers, where each character features a distinct personality, agenda, backstory and talents. Players explore the anthropomorphic cave with a chosen team of three adventurers with the ability to switch between characters in order to solve The Cave's puzzles.
The Cave launched on Ouya earlier this month and for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad via the App Store on Oct. 3. It is also available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U, Windows PC, Mac and Linux. For more about Double Fine's adventure game, be sure to check out our review.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- Rogue Legacy survival guide: How to keep that family tree growing
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30