The tile, which is listed on Google Play for $4.99, requires Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up to operate on Android-based smartphones and tablets.
The Cave centers the journey of seven mismatched adventurers, where each character features a distinct personality, agenda, backstory and talents. Players explore the anthropomorphic cave with a chosen team of three adventurers with the ability to switch between characters in order to solve The Cave's puzzles.
The Cave launched on Ouya earlier this month and for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad via the App Store on Oct. 3. It is also available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U, Windows PC, Mac and Linux. For more about Double Fine's adventure game, be sure to check out our review.
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine