The tile, which is listed on Google Play for $4.99, requires Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up to operate on Android-based smartphones and tablets.
The Cave centers the journey of seven mismatched adventurers, where each character features a distinct personality, agenda, backstory and talents. Players explore the anthropomorphic cave with a chosen team of three adventurers with the ability to switch between characters in order to solve The Cave's puzzles.
The Cave launched on Ouya earlier this month and for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad via the App Store on Oct. 3. It is also available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U, Windows PC, Mac and Linux. For more about Double Fine's adventure game, be sure to check out our review.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- $169 worth of awesome games (and Daikatana)
More from Polygon
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Thoughts on Destiny
- Yakuza 5 (Ryū ga Gotoku 5) Fan Translation Gone?
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 22