The tile, which is listed on Google Play for $4.99, requires Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up to operate on Android-based smartphones and tablets.
The Cave centers the journey of seven mismatched adventurers, where each character features a distinct personality, agenda, backstory and talents. Players explore the anthropomorphic cave with a chosen team of three adventurers with the ability to switch between characters in order to solve The Cave's puzzles.
The Cave launched on Ouya earlier this month and for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad via the App Store on Oct. 3. It is also available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U, Windows PC, Mac and Linux. For more about Double Fine's adventure game, be sure to check out our review.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)