Microsoft is aware of problems with the Xbox One party chat service, Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb confirmed in a post on Reddit, adding that these issues will "get better."
A number of Xbox One owners are reporting problems while attempting to access the party chat service, which allows players to chat with up to seven friends in a single lobby while they each play separate games.
"Had a meeting today about much of this and I can say that things will get better," wrote Hryb. "I can't offer a timeline of a list of what till be addressed first, but we are aware of the issue and things will get better."
Some Xbox One owners are stating they can connect to Xbox Live but the connection with other friends doesn't appear successful. According to the Xbox Support forums, this problem appears to result in being unable to join or host multiplayer games. Further details on this problem can be found here.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Kingdom of Amalur - 10$ was the best deal ever
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28