Bethesda Softworks is currently taking applications for playtesters to try out the publisher's "upcoming and released games," according to a page on the company's website.
Bethesda wants testers in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, which is home to Doom and Quake developer id Software. The studio, like Bethesda Softworks, is a subsidiary of ZeniMax Media. id Software is currently working on Doom 4.
Interested parties from across the U.S. can apply, although they would have to provide their own transportation to the Dallas-Fort Worth region. The playtesters, who must be at least 18 years old, will be unpaid volunteers and will be required to sign non-disclosure agreements. Bethesda is seeking testers of all skill levels.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta