Bethesda Softworks is currently taking applications for playtesters to try out the publisher's "upcoming and released games," according to a page on the company's website.
Bethesda wants testers in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, which is home to Doom and Quake developer id Software. The studio, like Bethesda Softworks, is a subsidiary of ZeniMax Media. id Software is currently working on Doom 4.
Interested parties from across the U.S. can apply, although they would have to provide their own transportation to the Dallas-Fort Worth region. The playtesters, who must be at least 18 years old, will be unpaid volunteers and will be required to sign non-disclosure agreements. Bethesda is seeking testers of all skill levels.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Let's talk about the Guardians of the Galaxy film
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart