Bethesda Softworks is currently taking applications for playtesters to try out the publisher's "upcoming and released games," according to a page on the company's website.
Bethesda wants testers in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, which is home to Doom and Quake developer id Software. The studio, like Bethesda Softworks, is a subsidiary of ZeniMax Media. id Software is currently working on Doom 4.
Interested parties from across the U.S. can apply, although they would have to provide their own transportation to the Dallas-Fort Worth region. The playtesters, who must be at least 18 years old, will be unpaid volunteers and will be required to sign non-disclosure agreements. Bethesda is seeking testers of all skill levels.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Cheap Shark for Games?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Square Goods @PS4 INVITE live 9pm pst
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?