Bethesda Softworks is currently taking applications for playtesters to try out the publisher's "upcoming and released games," according to a page on the company's website.
Bethesda wants testers in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, which is home to Doom and Quake developer id Software. The studio, like Bethesda Softworks, is a subsidiary of ZeniMax Media. id Software is currently working on Doom 4.
Interested parties from across the U.S. can apply, although they would have to provide their own transportation to the Dallas-Fort Worth region. The playtesters, who must be at least 18 years old, will be unpaid volunteers and will be required to sign non-disclosure agreements. Bethesda is seeking testers of all skill levels.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?