Bethesda Softworks is currently taking applications for playtesters to try out the publisher's "upcoming and released games," according to a page on the company's website.
Bethesda wants testers in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, which is home to Doom and Quake developer id Software. The studio, like Bethesda Softworks, is a subsidiary of ZeniMax Media. id Software is currently working on Doom 4.
Interested parties from across the U.S. can apply, although they would have to provide their own transportation to the Dallas-Fort Worth region. The playtesters, who must be at least 18 years old, will be unpaid volunteers and will be required to sign non-disclosure agreements. Bethesda is seeking testers of all skill levels.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- How's this PC for next gen?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall