In the words of 2 Unlimited, "Y'all ready for this?"
[Oh, hello. If this is your first time on Polygon, Besties is a weekly podcast in which four friends discuss the best games of the week. This is our year-end special. It is not, however, the official Polygon year-end awards, which are voted on by the entire staff. The 2013 awards will be posted on Polygon soon, so stay tuned. And thanks for visiting. We hope to see you again!]
The Besties return to finish the fight. Eight games emerged from last week's battle royal, but only one has the grit to claim the title of Besty. Will it be Gone Home? Or Towerfall? Or maybe Zelda? What about The Last of Us, people seemed to like that game, right? The tension is killing me and I already know who takes the title!
Stay tuned. We'll notify the winner of the bracket contest shortly!
Theme song by Ian Dorsch
Get the show:
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Wait. Could the iPad Mini be a better gaming handheld than the PSVita?