In the words of 2 Unlimited, "Y'all ready for this?"
[Oh, hello. If this is your first time on Polygon, Besties is a weekly podcast in which four friends discuss the best games of the week. This is our year-end special. It is not, however, the official Polygon year-end awards, which are voted on by the entire staff. The 2013 awards will be posted on Polygon soon, so stay tuned. And thanks for visiting. We hope to see you again!]
The Besties return to finish the fight. Eight games emerged from last week's battle royal, but only one has the grit to claim the title of Besty. Will it be Gone Home? Or Towerfall? Or maybe Zelda? What about The Last of Us, people seemed to like that game, right? The tension is killing me and I already know who takes the title!
Stay tuned. We'll notify the winner of the bracket contest shortly!
Theme song by Ian Dorsch
Get the show:
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- On Patreon support
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Where to buy?
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Games with great Sound Design