"The end of December 2XP event for premium members has been postponed and will be run at a later date. Stay tuned for more information .We apologize for the inconvenience," the update reads.
The latest notice follows yesterday's announcement from EA DICE stating that Battlefield 4 players across various platforms were suffering "intermittent connectivity problems," and developer EA DICE was aware of the problem. Polygon reached out to publisher Electronic Arts about the connectivity issues.
"We are continuing to monitor some intermittent connectivity issues affecting some players across various platforms. Thank you for your patience. We will update this with further information as available," the update read.
EA DICE is currently investigating outstanding Battlefield 4 issues including a "desynchronized game world" resulting in drops in framerate and variances with what players perceive in multiplayer games, along with a "bug accounting for a large amount of crashes on [Xbox 360]."
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- The best song in a video game?