"The end of December 2XP event for premium members has been postponed and will be run at a later date. Stay tuned for more information .We apologize for the inconvenience," the update reads.
The latest notice follows yesterday's announcement from EA DICE stating that Battlefield 4 players across various platforms were suffering "intermittent connectivity problems," and developer EA DICE was aware of the problem. Polygon reached out to publisher Electronic Arts about the connectivity issues.
"We are continuing to monitor some intermittent connectivity issues affecting some players across various platforms. Thank you for your patience. We will update this with further information as available," the update read.
EA DICE is currently investigating outstanding Battlefield 4 issues including a "desynchronized game world" resulting in drops in framerate and variances with what players perceive in multiplayer games, along with a "bug accounting for a large amount of crashes on [Xbox 360]."
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)