A survey sent out to World of Warcraft to "past and current" subscribers questions players' interest in a new annual pass program, character upgrades and more.
World of Warcraft's annual pass program awarded bonus items and benefits — like a free copy of Diablo 3 — to those who invested in a year-long subscription. The survey asks if players would be interested in joining a new program. Other questions inquire how likely players are to purchase the game's upcoming expansion, Warlords of Draenor, at several price points. Those potential scenarios include a $39 or $49 price for the expansion with a free level 90 upgrade, and a $39 price that does not include the upgrade.
The survey also alludes that the character upgrade might be available to purchase on its own.
Warlords of Draenor was announced in November during BlizzCon 2013. The expansion will add the world of Draenor, updated character models and animations, and raise the game's level cap to 100.
More from Polygon
- Share Button Use? Can you post to another service other than FaceBook?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?