A survey sent out to World of Warcraft to "past and current" subscribers questions players' interest in a new annual pass program, character upgrades and more.
World of Warcraft's annual pass program awarded bonus items and benefits — like a free copy of Diablo 3 — to those who invested in a year-long subscription. The survey asks if players would be interested in joining a new program. Other questions inquire how likely players are to purchase the game's upcoming expansion, Warlords of Draenor, at several price points. Those potential scenarios include a $39 or $49 price for the expansion with a free level 90 upgrade, and a $39 price that does not include the upgrade.
The survey also alludes that the character upgrade might be available to purchase on its own.
Warlords of Draenor was announced in November during BlizzCon 2013. The expansion will add the world of Draenor, updated character models and animations, and raise the game's level cap to 100.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Game development
- Getting a PS4
- When can I buy this digitally for Xbox One?