Nintendo will release two new Nintendo 2DS hardware bundles featuring either Pokemon X or Pokemon Y this Friday, Dec. 6, the company announced today.
At Target, buyers can get the Pokemon X bundle, which includes a red 2DS and a pre-installed copy of Pokemon X for $149.99. The Pokemon Y bundle, which features a blue 2DS and pre-installed copy of Pokemon Y, will be available in stores and online at Toys R Us for $149.99.
Nintendo notes that supplies for both bundles are limited.
The Nintendo 2DS, handheld, which has been available on its own for $129.99 since this past October, is a hinge-less version of the Nintendo 3DS. The 2DS retains many of the 3DS' features, including a lower touchscreen, Street Pass and online multiplayer and access to the 3DS eShop.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Controller Design Competition
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Any clues to why it is called Second Son?