Nintendo will release two new Nintendo 2DS hardware bundles featuring either Pokemon X or Pokemon Y this Friday, Dec. 6, the company announced today.
At Target, buyers can get the Pokemon X bundle, which includes a red 2DS and a pre-installed copy of Pokemon X for $149.99. The Pokemon Y bundle, which features a blue 2DS and pre-installed copy of Pokemon Y, will be available in stores and online at Toys R Us for $149.99.
Nintendo notes that supplies for both bundles are limited.
The Nintendo 2DS, handheld, which has been available on its own for $129.99 since this past October, is a hinge-less version of the Nintendo 3DS. The 2DS retains many of the 3DS' features, including a lower touchscreen, Street Pass and online multiplayer and access to the 3DS eShop.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell
More from Polygon
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Wait. Could the iPad Mini be a better gaming handheld than the PSVita?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Stopping non article videos from auto playing.
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites