Square Enix will show off nine of its games at Jump Festa '14, the annual anime and manga exposition in Japan run by magazine publisher Shueisha, Square Enix announced today.
The video game publisher will showcase the games in various forms — playable demos will be available for some titles, while others will be shown only in trailers. Here's the full list:
- Dragon Quest X: Version 2 (Wii, Wii U, Windows PC) – trailer
- Bravely Default: For the Sequel (Nintendo 3DS) – trailer
- Final Fantasy 10/10-2 HD Remaster (PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita) – playable demo and trailer
- Dragon Warrior Monsters 2 (3DS) - playable demo and trailer
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (3DS) - playable demo and trailer
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix (PS3) - playable demo and trailer
- Dragon Quest 8: Journey of the Cursed King (iOS, Android) - playable demo and trailer
- Final Fantasy 6 (iOS, Android) – trailer
- Gyrozetter (arcade) - tournament
Square Enix's upcoming heavy hitters, most notably Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy 15, won't be at the show, but both games are relatively early in development. Jump Festa '14 runs from Dec. 21-22 at Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Here is why you probably won't get into the LittleBigPlanet 3 private beta this August
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business