Bravely Second, a sequel to Square Enix's role-playing game Bravely Default, is headed to Japan for Nintendo 3DS, according to a report in a recent issue of the Japanese magazine Jump.
As Siliconera reports, no release date has been announced, and Bravely Second will include a character called Magnolia. You can check out a pic of the announcement in Jump below. We've reached out to Square Enix to confirm the listing and see if there are plans to release Bravely Second outside of Japan.
Bravely Default was released late last year in Japan and will arrive in North America Feb. 7, 2014. You can watch a recent trailer to see the game's Brave and Default mechanics in action.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?