Bravely Second, a sequel to Square Enix's role-playing game Bravely Default, is headed to Japan for Nintendo 3DS, according to a report in a recent issue of the Japanese magazine Jump.
As Siliconera reports, no release date has been announced, and Bravely Second will include a character called Magnolia. You can check out a pic of the announcement in Jump below. We've reached out to Square Enix to confirm the listing and see if there are plans to release Bravely Second outside of Japan.
Bravely Default was released late last year in Japan and will arrive in North America Feb. 7, 2014. You can watch a recent trailer to see the game's Brave and Default mechanics in action.
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Buy side-scroller Azure Striker Gunvolt on 3DS, get 8-bit throwback Mighty Gunvolt free
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?
- Could Nintendo go third party?