Bravely Second, a sequel to Square Enix's role-playing game Bravely Default, is headed to Japan for Nintendo 3DS, according to a report in a recent issue of the Japanese magazine Jump.
As Siliconera reports, no release date has been announced, and Bravely Second will include a character called Magnolia. You can check out a pic of the announcement in Jump below. We've reached out to Square Enix to confirm the listing and see if there are plans to release Bravely Second outside of Japan.
Bravely Default was released late last year in Japan and will arrive in North America Feb. 7, 2014. You can watch a recent trailer to see the game's Brave and Default mechanics in action.
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- Bravely Default outshines modern Final Fantasy titles by selling one million units
- Here's the opening to that Bayonetta anime they've been talking about forever
- Hearthstone dev invents stories that tell themselves
- Learn how to copy, and know when to steal
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?