Pricing for in-game microtransactions in Polyphony Digital's Gran Turismo 6 are now live on the European PlayStation Store, reports Eurogamer.
Gran Turismo 6's in-game currency, called credits, are available in four different-sized packs with the following pricing:
- 500,000 credits for £3.99/€4.99 (approximately $6.76 USD)
- 1 million credits for £7.99/€9.99 ($13.54 USD)
- 2.5 million credits for £15.99/€19.99 ($27.10 USD)
- 7 Million credits for £39.99/€49.99 ($67.77 USD)
At the time of writing, pricing for credits has still not been posted to the North American PlayStation Store.
Last month, Sony revealed that Gran Turismo 6 would include in-game microtransactions for buying vehicles, parts and upgrades. The company noted that these transactions are not required to progress through the game, but will give players "a new option for building your ultimate fantasy car collection."
Gran Turismo 6 will launch Friday, Dec. 6 worldwide exclusively on PlayStation 3.
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Buy side-scroller Azure Striker Gunvolt on 3DS, get 8-bit throwback Mighty Gunvolt free
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?
- Could Nintendo go third party?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall