Pricing for in-game microtransactions in Polyphony Digital's Gran Turismo 6 are now live on the European PlayStation Store, reports Eurogamer.
Gran Turismo 6's in-game currency, called credits, are available in four different-sized packs with the following pricing:
- 500,000 credits for £3.99/€4.99 (approximately $6.76 USD)
- 1 million credits for £7.99/€9.99 ($13.54 USD)
- 2.5 million credits for £15.99/€19.99 ($27.10 USD)
- 7 Million credits for £39.99/€49.99 ($67.77 USD)
At the time of writing, pricing for credits has still not been posted to the North American PlayStation Store.
Last month, Sony revealed that Gran Turismo 6 would include in-game microtransactions for buying vehicles, parts and upgrades. The company noted that these transactions are not required to progress through the game, but will give players "a new option for building your ultimate fantasy car collection."
Gran Turismo 6 will launch Friday, Dec. 6 worldwide exclusively on PlayStation 3.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)