Pricing for in-game microtransactions in Polyphony Digital's Gran Turismo 6 are now live on the European PlayStation Store, reports Eurogamer.
Gran Turismo 6's in-game currency, called credits, are available in four different-sized packs with the following pricing:
- 500,000 credits for £3.99/€4.99 (approximately $6.76 USD)
- 1 million credits for £7.99/€9.99 ($13.54 USD)
- 2.5 million credits for £15.99/€19.99 ($27.10 USD)
- 7 Million credits for £39.99/€49.99 ($67.77 USD)
At the time of writing, pricing for credits has still not been posted to the North American PlayStation Store.
Last month, Sony revealed that Gran Turismo 6 would include in-game microtransactions for buying vehicles, parts and upgrades. The company noted that these transactions are not required to progress through the game, but will give players "a new option for building your ultimate fantasy car collection."
Gran Turismo 6 will launch Friday, Dec. 6 worldwide exclusively on PlayStation 3.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions