Pricing for in-game microtransactions in Polyphony Digital's Gran Turismo 6 are now live on the European PlayStation Store, reports Eurogamer.
Gran Turismo 6's in-game currency, called credits, are available in four different-sized packs with the following pricing:
- 500,000 credits for £3.99/€4.99 (approximately $6.76 USD)
- 1 million credits for £7.99/€9.99 ($13.54 USD)
- 2.5 million credits for £15.99/€19.99 ($27.10 USD)
- 7 Million credits for £39.99/€49.99 ($67.77 USD)
At the time of writing, pricing for credits has still not been posted to the North American PlayStation Store.
Last month, Sony revealed that Gran Turismo 6 would include in-game microtransactions for buying vehicles, parts and upgrades. The company noted that these transactions are not required to progress through the game, but will give players "a new option for building your ultimate fantasy car collection."
Gran Turismo 6 will launch Friday, Dec. 6 worldwide exclusively on PlayStation 3.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27