Pricing for in-game microtransactions in Polyphony Digital's Gran Turismo 6 are now live on the European PlayStation Store, reports Eurogamer.
Gran Turismo 6's in-game currency, called credits, are available in four different-sized packs with the following pricing:
- 500,000 credits for £3.99/€4.99 (approximately $6.76 USD)
- 1 million credits for £7.99/€9.99 ($13.54 USD)
- 2.5 million credits for £15.99/€19.99 ($27.10 USD)
- 7 Million credits for £39.99/€49.99 ($67.77 USD)
At the time of writing, pricing for credits has still not been posted to the North American PlayStation Store.
Last month, Sony revealed that Gran Turismo 6 would include in-game microtransactions for buying vehicles, parts and upgrades. The company noted that these transactions are not required to progress through the game, but will give players "a new option for building your ultimate fantasy car collection."
Gran Turismo 6 will launch Friday, Dec. 6 worldwide exclusively on PlayStation 3.
- A note from the (reviews) editor: No release-day Destiny review
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Let's talk about the Guardians of the Galaxy film
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1