We've been inundated with interesting and excellent games this season. So much so, that a number of special games have slipped through the cracks.
Today on Friends List, I'm joined by Executive Producer Russ Frushtick to talk about those fantastic games that, for one reason or another, have struggled to find an audience.
The episode will begin at 2 p.m. ET (or thereabouts!) and will be available via YouTube following the recording.
Enjoy Friends List anywhere, anytime:
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Getting a PS4
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign