We've been inundated with interesting and excellent games this season. So much so, that a number of special games have slipped through the cracks.
Today on Friends List, I'm joined by Executive Producer Russ Frushtick to talk about those fantastic games that, for one reason or another, have struggled to find an audience.
The episode will begin at 2 p.m. ET (or thereabouts!) and will be available via YouTube following the recording.
Enjoy Friends List anywhere, anytime:
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?