The second season of Telltale's episodic series The Walking Dead may begin on Dec. 17, according to the game's recently posted Steam page.
The first episode in the season is titled "All That Remains" and will pick up where the previous game's events left off.
The Steam page also notes that pre-ordering the game will net buyers 10 percent off the season pass, which will include all five planned episodes. All decisions players made in Season One and in the 400 Days downloadable content will carry over and affect Season Two.
The Walking Dead Season Two was announced in October. The season will focus on Clementine, a girl orphaned by the events of the first season who must survive on her own in a world overrun with the undead.
Polygon has reached out to Telltale to confirm the launch date and will share more details as we have them.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development