Capcom U.K.'s community contest for Christmas cards resulted in some great Capcom-themed gems, and the company published the top five submissions on Capcom-Unity today.
The winning design combines a typical Christmas scene with characters and creatures from the Monster Hunter series. Capcom released Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS earlier this year in North America.
The Christmas card was contributed by David Hankin, a U.K.-based artist and game designer who has worked on Curve Studios' Stealth Bastard Deluxe and the game's PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita port, Stealth Inc. - A Clone in the Dark. As the winner of the contest, Hankin will receive a PlayStation 4.
You can see his full artwork below.
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Here is how anyone can get The Sims 2 Ultimate Edition for free