Yesterday's episode was cut shot by technical issues. So, let's begin where we left off.
Today on Friends List, I'm joined again by Executive Producer Russ Frushtick to talk about those fantastic games that, for one reason or another, have struggled to find an audience.
The episode will begin at 2 p.m. ET (or thereabouts!) and will be available via YouTube following the recording. Leave comment or questions below, and we'll try to provide feedback and answers before the end of the episode.
Enjoy Friends List anywhere, anytime:
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Cheap Shark for Games?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Square Goods @PS4 INVITE live 9pm pst
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?