Yesterday's episode was cut shot by technical issues. So, let's begin where we left off.
Today on Friends List, I'm joined again by Executive Producer Russ Frushtick to talk about those fantastic games that, for one reason or another, have struggled to find an audience.
The episode will begin at 2 p.m. ET (or thereabouts!) and will be available via YouTube following the recording. Leave comment or questions below, and we'll try to provide feedback and answers before the end of the episode.
Enjoy Friends List anywhere, anytime:
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- The best song in a video game?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Controller Design Competition
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?