A mod for The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim replaces the game's fearsome dragons with classic children's character Thomas the Tank Engine.
The video above shows the game's opening with the mod installed: As the player character awaits public execution, a lonely train whistle echoes through the mountains. Things come to a head as the smiling train engine disrupts the execution, perching atop the town's buildings and bellowing fire.
The "Really Useful Dragons" mod (a play on Thomas' "Really Useful Engine" title) replaces dragon models and sounds with characters from Thomas' universe. The mod also replaces some dragon spells with "more appropriate versions" of said spells, though the mod's creator is coy about specifics.
Skyrim launched in 2011 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Mon Aug 18